Establishing Child Support
We can assist you with establishing a Child Support obligation that suits your needs. Child Support is paid by the non-custodial parent (the parent not living with the child). Child Support is established through the courts by Legitimation or Paternity action.

Modifying Child Support
You are entitled to a modification to the terms of the Child Support obligation whenever there is a material or otherwise substantial change in circumstances. These circumstances could include income adjustment, insurance changes, scheduling conflicts, or discontinued activities. Schedule a consultation to evaluate your Child Support needs and tailor the perfect arrangement for you and your child.